Feedback Forum

Suggest ideas and feature requests to make Crowdfire the best marketing tool

Provide custom filters for Copy Followers

Allow me to follow those users who match a location or who are following more than say 500 users and other such filters

413 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Nischal ShettyAdminNischal Shetty (Founder, Crowdfire) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

24 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • KevinKevin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd really like this too. I see the idea was raised back in May last year so is there an update?

• EricEric commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love this. I want to follow real people - not people who are also playing this game. I'd want to target people with <1000 followers / following and a normal looking ratio. I'd also like to follow only US-based people.

• Harald SchenderaHarald Schendera commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd love to filter by country or keyword, for example: 1) people from Germany. 2) People from Germany with the keyword architekt, architektur in the description.

• TuckerTucker commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I normally don't follow people with more that 5,000 following/followers with the Copy Followers. I'd love to be able to filter accounts this way.

Also, simililar to the Inactive Following feature a Already Followed In The Last Month/Quarter/Year would be nice. To allow the ability to go back a refollow after a certain amount of time.

• MeganMegan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd also love a way to filter by sex and age to better identify a target demographic.

• CraigCraig commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

AGREE +100. I would pay more than I am already am for Crowdfire if better filtering was enabled for keyword and copy followers. Right now I use Safari and search for specific keywords within the already sorted keyword tweeps. It works Ok but is time consuming because I have to load the page with hundreds or thousands or people before I can start searching for specific words or phrases.

• MarkMark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree with all comments below - filters for all categories, followers, fans, unfollowers would be great, as well as bulk-add to lists (i.e. white and black) would be great.

• Daniel WagnerDaniel Wagner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I second this motion! It's one of the main things I liked about Tweet Adder and purchased their product instead of CrowdFire App

• RobertRobert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Other filters would be to avoid follow users who have not posted anything or who follow a crazy amount of people (they won't see your posts) or who don't like other pictures. Key for this idea would be to NOT follow users who DO NOT engage. Using copy followers I got many of those "junk accounts".

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Many other Twitter management tools already offer this. I would love to see it on Crowdfire!

Yes please need this asap! Otherwse I am spending too long filtering out the one from the city I am interested in

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Im surprised this hasn't been done yet, this feature is a necessity towards making this program amazing.

• Brian SchaafBrian Schaaf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! Many filters!

I neeeeed to be able to filter out languages. It's nice having... "global reach"... but the language barrier is lame!

• XchelXchel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see a custom filter to order by time last person was signed on twitter, or tweeted. This way when I copy followers, I'm not stuck with people who haven't signed on in 3 years.

custom filters for all the features would be good. Unfollowing certain locations etc.

Some filters that would be good: City, State, Country || language || be able to search via profile terms

• JoeJoe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a great idea. I know many people use analytics tools to determine how "powerful" a twitter account is, and much of that is based on who follows that account and how many followers their follower have. So if you could only follow people with a lot of followers, then when they followed back, your rating would be better.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base