Feedback Forum

Suggest ideas and feature requests to make Crowdfire the best marketing tool

Remove Pending Follow Requests Feature

a feature to remove pending follow requests would be extremely helpful :)

344 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    GrahamGraham shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

16 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • LouisLouis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can this feature please be implemented as soon as possible? I understand that it's a difficult thing to do, but i just want it so badly. Thanks for all the work you've put into this, you guys rock

• John LathropJohn Lathrop commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not sure if this is the same question, but when using the copy feature for Instagram, we should be able to see those we've already requested so we don't continually bombard the same people with requests. That, or if we've already requested, they shouldn't be listed as available to request to follow. I just had someone threaten to report me for harassment because I unknowingly requested to follow them several times and they kept declining. I had no idea!

• AsianGlam CandyAsianGlam Candy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, I am following 6400 people and I can't follow anymore people because the "1100" are pending follower requests. I can't find those people I requested to follow. I would love to cancel the "1100" people to make room for active users I wish to follow. Thanks =)

• Philip AzourPhilip Azour commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make this.

Something to cancel ALL pending follow requests on your end so that you can make room for others. because even if they havent accepetrd it still takes up room. This would be amazing.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Shows users that you have sent a following request to so you can cancel them easily. For instagram.

This would be an amazing feature for this app

• EdwinEdwin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My idea allows ---->
        * instagram users to see (How Many Picture Likes In Total) any follower have committed towards you in a list format from least to greatest.

This feature helps you narrow who is a good person to keep following or who is a person to unfollow.
        Help Build This Idea To A 2013 Feature :)

• Troy WruckTroy Wruck commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If this is regarding the "Who Followed Me" feature, it would be useful if the pendings showed up as "pending" so you don't continually try to follow them.

Feedback and Knowledge Base