Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Don HudsonDon Hudson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

20 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JoshJosh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Shame it has to have the '- via JustUnfollow' after it. This lets the service down and tells our fans we aren't personal! After all we're paying subscribers ;)

• Jonno NortonJonno Norton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great if the same algorithm that is applied to the "copy followers" area is used here so my accounts will only tweet the most socially relevant new followers, not the automated spam bots that I don't want to mention in my posts.

It would be double great if it could also filter new users to tweet based on keywords in their biography or their tweets.

• Don HudsonDon Hudson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes and be able to write 20 or so different type of tweets to them so we not sending the same thing to every one!

• Jonno NortonJonno Norton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great if this feature provided a variety of tweet options so I don't tweet the same salutation to every new follower. Also it would be good if I can set a new follower limit, so only tweet once I get 3 new followers for example so I don't send a new tweet for every single new follower.

• KeriKay32KeriKay32 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have to say this is a lovely brilliant idea!

Kudos to those who came up with this amazing idea!! Bravo, Bravo!!!! Thank you so much for coming up with this great idea! (:

You Rock! Thanks Again,
        Keri Brooks

• -- commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Isn't this already a feature? I've gotten 'thanks for the follow" messages . When I see "-via @unfollow after it, I realize it's a bot and lose my warm fuzzy feeling. Meh, I'd rather keep it personal.

• Don HudsonDon Hudson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I dont make bad ideas! this would be a great networking tool to make another twitter account and just have it promote to people while you have your real account!

• Mike CraigMike Craig commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Awful idea. So many new followers are Bots and I block them straight away. If I want to send new followers a message I will send one personally. Sorry but you did ask! And 2 anonymous comments?

Feedback and Knowledge Base