Feedback Forum

Suggest ideas and feature requests to make Crowdfire the best marketing tool

An option for Instagram to view Pending Follow Requests and be able to easily un-request.

A really cool and helpful feature would be an option for Instagram to be able to view Pending Follow Requests which users have sent and be able to easily remove them, as many users don't accept them and as instagram has a limit of following 7500 users, this also includes requests. so if you are following 6500 users and have 1000 pending requests, you are not able to follow any more users.

So this would be an amazing feature for the JustUnfollow app.

3,444 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

64 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I follow now 3200 people and can't follow anymore.I found about 50 pending request and I cecncel them,but I wasn't able to follow more then as I thought so.

• Bob ShaleBob Shale commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So Want this. Its unethical/immature coding on part of Instagram to disallow people from cancelling pending requests.

• Zo LeFrancZo LeFranc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think we all need to continuously report this to Instagram's general feedback until they finally make this feature. I'm going to continuously complain to Instagram every single day until they make it happen. And if we all do the same thing they'll have no choice.

• Pooya F. AdlPooya F. Adl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the fact that this option is not exist is shocking
        It is shocking me like it's electrocuting me all the time ... i mean seriously , come on !

• Zo LeFrancZo LeFranc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need this feature now !!! No more waiting !! I'm going through the same thing. Soon I'm only going to be able to follow a couple hundred people if someone doesn't step up and make this possible.

• DeaeDeae commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah, please do this. It's really needed for most users. It'll become a common issue soon. I'm not sure if it's possible, but if it is and if you do it, your users will be more then greatful.

• ETIETI commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be very useful. been searching all over the app store to find an app that shows all my pending requests. couldn't find any!
        Pleeeeease crowdfire team, bring this option to the next crowdfire update.

• KennKenn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I am also currently faced with this problem. There has got to be a way to do it, bc otherwise, over the course of the next few years, many people will only have a a few hundred people they CAN follow, and the rest will be on declined or pending requests

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base