More sorting and filter options
This really needs more sorting and filter options. I'm completely baffled as to why there is relatively none at all. At the moment, you can only sort by "Oldest First" and "Newest First" which isn't very helpful. There are so many possibilities to add onto this.
Sort by total tweets
Tweets Per Day
Filter Options -
- Chose what users are shown who are following in between two specified numbers
- Chose what users are shown have followers in between two specfifed numbers
- Chose what users are shown if they have not tweeted for x amount of time
- Chose what users are shown if they post more than x amount per day
- Show protected profiles
- Show public profiles
- Show profiles located in a certain area
- Show profiles with/without profile picture
- Show verified/unverified pictures
I agree with Michael and Ciprian.
And the feaure we ABSOLUTELY need i to be abe to sort by LAST ACTIVE.
It should be very easy to implement, since very faintly in the top right hand corner
the time of last activity is listed. So, just add a function to sort the users by LAST ACTIVE.
To make it viable combine it with options to load the latest 1000, or 5000, or 10000, or 20000 users, so that the system does not have to load all the users and then sort them
THIS IS IMPORTANT. Your competition has this function and it works GREAT!
Great idea. I would love to see these features implemented
I was about to post such idea then i saw you!
Yeah, if we can have such filter options on copy followers, keyword follow etc.. that would be awesome! The most important now is last active :)
More automation stuff would be great like auto follow by hashtags/keyword, autounfollow etc..